Something work friendly and neutral.
Monday, April 1, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013
|Summer Love Full Collection|
Monday, March 25, 2013
|©2013 Naturtint® USA|
I have a confession to make, at only 22 years old I'm already going grey. It's nothing major, just a few strands here and there. But because I see them and find them on a daily basis it's a problem. I also have a problem with dying my hair, I hate the entire process from the bad smells, to the stinging scalp, to the dry/damaged feeling traditional hair color gives me. It's not fun.
And then, there was Naturtint.
Monday, March 18, 2013
Alas! My first empties post. Mostly sample size products, but who doesn't love samples? Small package and no commitment. That says a lot about me, doesn't it?
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
- Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 4.0
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush
- Maybelline: New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Buff
- ELF High Definition Powder
- Soho Crease Brush
- Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Real Techniques Contour Brush
- Pumpkin And Poppy Lady of Light Cream Highlighter
- Tarte Clean Slate Eyeshadow Primer
- Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Quad "In The Spotlight"
- Golden Globe
- Dark Goldenrod
- Dark Golden Olive
- Mica Beauty Cosmetics Black Gel Liner
- Pop Beauty Smoky Lash Kapow!! Mascara in Smoky Black
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful
- Pumpkin And Poppy Evenstar Lip Butter
Monday, February 25, 2013
Last week Sugarpill had their annual Birthday sale and I really couldn't help myself. I've seen just about everyone in the beauty community just rave about how amazing their products are. So after some research (and my own personal inclination towards the color scheme), I decided the Burning Heart Palette really was a must.